Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#91. orange peel FUN.

Before walking to the dome for the SU Basketball game tonight,  I grabbed an orange. Well, when I was done peeling the orange, I had the bright idea to not throw away the peel, and instead bring it to the game and wave it around as I cheer GO ORANGE. (Get it? "Go ORANGE")
 So we get to the dome, I wave my orange peel around & cheer, Amanda and I discuss how we are all going to start bring orange peels to every single game, and then all of a sudden my orange peel became our photo prop!

Ladies & Gentleman, meet our orange mustaches:













(And a beard..)




Sarah get's credit for these two photos..
 Cheering with the peel...

And we won.
I'm convinced that it was partial to my orange peel cheering skills.
SU Basketball: 7-0.

PS- If you're on the fence about getting season tickets... look how much FUN we have at the games. Don't miss out, join us!

3 comments:

  1. mad at myself for missing this game. i want an orange peel picture on saturday.

    the one with rob in the background made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay me! not gonna lie, that one pic of you imani is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you pick the picture of me that looks like a creepy mouse? Haha. Actually, I remember that night and that was probably the best picture of me.

    ReplyDelete