Tuesday, November 23, 2010
#84. violin
Meet my violin. I never named him, but I've just now decided to start calling him Henry. I started playing the violin in 4th grade and stopped in 12th grade. So if you do the math, that is NINE whole years. And then I graduated highschool..and haven't really touched it since.
I had a busy day in Syracuse and no time to take my camera out.. so when I arrived home at 11:30pm, I decided to take this picture and share the above story with you all.
I'll be honest, it makes me sad that I don't play anymore.. I really enjoyed it. Here's my promise to you blog reader, before I graduate.. I will start playing again.
oh, ps- I AM HOME!
HELLO Thanksgiving break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i expect a private concert put on by you and Henry by the end of the year. ill do PR for the event.
ReplyDelete-Alison