Hey Neenz, you're really pretty.
(Neenz is my nickname for Nina)
Etc:
- About the "etc" portion of my post above.. My favorite "style" of photography is simply capturing moments around you. No big production. Just..life happening, a camera capturing those moments, therefore making them memories that can last forever. (cue the violins). But seriously, I love it. And you might think.. "well yeah Imani, everyone takes pictures of life around them". But think about it, how often do we take a posed picture just so we're left with something "pretty"? Posed shots are great, and I love doing them. But photos that tell a story? Now, those are amazing.
I follow this blog. She (the blogger) is just so good at just photographing life the way I just described it. She is definitely an inspiration to me. So yeah, the "etc" of this post was the life that was happening around me today as we ventured to Boba Suite.
Also, I'm more than aware that my long description of what style of photography I like.. could simply be consolidated to the word "photo-journalism". But I enjoyed explaining it in my own words
- And here's 2 random thoughts for you to continue my trend of the past few days:
- I want Cheez-It Party mix.. right now.
- I really want to see a turtle without it's shell one day. Can they survive without their shells? Because I definitely don't want to kill one.. I'm just so curious as to what they look like without their exterior!
PS- I'm going on CRU Women's Retreat tomorrow! I won't have internet... so pictures from the weekend will be up Sunday!





No comments:
Post a Comment