Friday, November 26, 2010

#87. mshaw

Today was a day of shopping. Went to Midnight Madness at the outlet mall with friends. And then went to a regular mall with Michelle (mshaw) during the day. My camera was dead while we were shopping.. so Michelle and I came home and did an impromptu silly photoshoot instead.
We decided to do it outside on my balcony (just cause). It was 10pm.. so my flash was kind of necessary.

Here's a couple...


She wanted to show off her new ring..

Here's one random thought for you:
I've been super behind on Glee.. so I know I'm kind of late with this.. but I would just like to let everyone know how in love I am with their Umbrella/Singin' in the Rain mashup. I've literally listened to the song 15 times in a row just now (not kidding), and I secretly want to reenact the dance they do... water on the floor and all. Also...Glee's music has just been rocking my socks off lately... Teenage Dream Teenage Dream & Forget You. Love Them! Umbrella/Singin' in the Rain.

November 26, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment