Saturday, November 06, 2010

$67. belle, spontaneity, and gnocchi

I was SUPPOSED to work on my paper all day.
Instead I did this:

- Walked over to Emily's to have lunch with her & Mike. And I found this on my walk over:
Hey Belle, someone loves you.


Later on we went over to Tony's house to make gnocchi & watch The Godfather! GREAT time.


And in between those two things.. Sarah and I went to the mall, got some really great stuff and as we're on our way to our last store we pass Piercing Pagoda, and I turn to Sarah and say "I'm think I'm going to get my mid-cartilage pierced"......And I DID! Yeah, Spontaneity!

(Sarah took this... ovbi)
This conversation happened as I was picking out the earring:
Me: Which ear should I get it on? Probably the ear opposite my nose ring.. so there's not too much going on, on the one side?
Sarah: Yeah, because if you get it on the same side as your nose ring, you might just topple over..

Love that girl.

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! just realized you put my quote in there- good choice getting the piercing on the other side ;) and i took that pic, yay!!

    ReplyDelete