Saturday, November 27, 2010

#88. nyc over thanksgiving break

Spent the day in the city with Dulci (whom I havent seen in FIVE Months), Aida, the rest of the Stuk family, and Euna!

I know I was really bad at uploading photos to this blog over thanksgiving break. To make up for, enjoy 12 photos from the day:


 Greenwich Village

Some guys playing hackey sack

I kind of really love taking photos of strangers. And check out the hackey sack guy in the background.



Stopped by at a vintage store





Fact: I WILL paint my future room like this. 

Dulci & Aida

 Typical

We saw this guy selling framed photos of someone's hands in a heart shape. So I decided to take my own for free..

Euna, you're the best.


Chinatown..

Slightly soft focus.. but I just love this picture.


 And a bonus:
 Love you Dulci! 

(November 27, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment