The women's retreat planning committee (myself and 5 other amazing ladies) realized that it's probably a common struggle to truly believe in who God says we are, and that instead we intend to believe negative lie about ourself. So we brainstormed an activity that would allow the girls to walk away with a visual reminder of their true identity.
We asked everyone to think of a word /phrase to finish one of these sentences: "As a follower of Christ I am" or "In God's eyes, I am" Then we had everyone either write that phrase on a card or on their face with eyeliner. and we did photo shoot displaying our true identities.
Jo was the photographer for all the girls, so when it was her turn to be on the other side of the camera, I gladly photographed her.
"In God's eyes, Jo is whole"
(Photos taken Sunday (Nov 14) morning at 4am.. yeah, we stayed up pretty late)





These are so so beautiful! I can't wait to see all of the pictures of everyone!
ReplyDelete