Wednesday, November 17, 2010

#78. turkey hand

Why yes, I did revert back to 3rd grade when I traced my hand in order to draw this turkey.
Sometimes I draw fun pictures in my planner.. you know, just to spice things up.

FIVE days until I'm home for Thanksgiving.


I'm tired & I'm feeling rather chatty. Enjoy two long random thoughts: 

- I'm currently listening to "belting music." What's belting music? It's the music that makes you want to sing on the top of your lungs, put up your fake microphone and pretend like you're performing for an audience of people. Unfortunately I can't do ANY of that right now because I'm working in one of the study rooms in Newhouse. Dreamgirls soundtrack, you and I have a belting date as SOON as I step foot in my room.

- Harry Potter 7 (part one) comes Friday at midnight. Want to know a secret? I only read Harry Potter 1-5. No, not because I didn't like the series.. in fact, I enjoyed them alot! But when book 6 came out.. senior year happened, aka college essays, SATs, scholarship essays, etc. etc. And then college happened.. and we all know reading for pleasure in college doesnt really exist. I think I'll catch up on the rest of the series over Winter Break, that way I can actually watch the 6th & 7th (part 1) movies. (Because I refuse to watch them without reading the books)

No comments:

Post a Comment