Wednesday, November 10, 2010

#71. ALISON!

Ladies & Gents.. ALISON!





Since some of you guys seem to be enjoying the "randomness of my thoughts" so much.. I think I'll continue. I'm actually feeling particularly random today.. so get ready for alot of thoughts!

  • Just came across this quote and I think its my new favorite: "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do"
  •  Google Chrome is LEGIT. Really. Halt what you're doing. Download it. And stop using the slowness that is Firefox and/or Safari. (yeah, I said "halt")
  • My communications law homework today kind of required me to listen to Spice Girl's "Wannabe" (I had to write an attorney's brief for a mock trial about how a 3-year-old singing a "Wannabe" on youtube is not copyright infringement). Hey, I'm not complaining. 
  • I want to go to a concert. Like, really badly. 
  • Sometimes I forget how amazing an artist is. Example A: Mat Kearny. His song "New York to California" just came up on my pandora station. Yup, I've been reminded. 
  • I have music on the mind, eh?
  • Not music related, but even better. Isaiah 26:3. Words cannot describe how much that simple truth has been helping me (not in the easiest way, either) through this school year. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your random thoughts AND I love when you say/recommend songs within them. Oh and the picture's good too ;) Good post, Imani!

    ReplyDelete