If I were an artsy fartsy person, I would analyze this photo and tell you that it represents how Syracuse is in it's go between stage of all and winter. The pine needles represents Winter trying to peak it's way in.. but the abundance of fall leave won't completely let it.
But since I'm not that person.. you can just ignore me, and look at the photo.

I know, I've posted a few pictures of bicycles already on this blog. But I'm kind of in love with this bike. The teal color AND a basket? Perfect.
--------------------------------------------------
Random Thoughts:
- Do you ever hear a song for the "first time" & love it.. only to realize that you've already heard that song before, but just have never known the title. That happened to me with Daylight by Matt & Kim. Great song. And the music video is pretty awesome.
- Pandora, one of the many reasons why I love you is because you are the one that introduces those "I've heard this before, but never known the title" types of songs to me.
- I am the sole reason why I become tired of a song. I blame the radio.. but really its because when I REALLY like a song, I play it over and over again. Remember when I mentioned how much in love I was with Glee's Umbrella/Singin in the Rain. Yeah well after playing it 15 times in a row... I'm kind of done with it for right now.
- Music is a big part of my homework doing.. so whenever these "random thoughts" I post are all about music.. its probably because I'm homework-ing it. (Right now, I'm at the library working on a 10 page paper)

No comments:
Post a Comment