Monday, November 15, 2010

#74. women's retreat (saturday)

Modge Podge of how Day 2 went.
To be honest, I'm too tired to tell a cohesive story through pictures, so enjoy these random ones:

Our theme for the weekend was "Identity" and man-oh-man, did the Lord have ALOT to teach/re-teach me about that subject. Honestly, this retreat came at the absolute perfect time. Because without it.. all the things I've been personally struggling with/all the things God had to show me about who he really is and who I really am.. would have just been pushed aside for later (as it often is). Yeah, I can't even begin to go into how grateful I am for this past weekend.

(My Devotion Time)



After our second meeting and personal devotion time we went into the town of Skaneateles, had a picnic lunch and explored a bit!



Pre-story to the following pictures..Sarah and I are eating out rock ledge thing. Someone asks to take our picture and I suddenly feel my hat slipping and then hear a splash. I immediately start screaming/laughing. Screaming because this is an awesome hat,  I got it in Ecuador, and I thought it was gone forever. Laughing because everyone else in the above picture was cracking up at my screams and it was just a ridiculous situation over all. Sarah, (bless her heart) took charge and retrieved my hat for me.




Walking around town we found 2 cent candy.


Yup, I told you I'd be random. I'm hopefully putting all of the pictures on Facebook within this week.. (the key word here being hopefully).. so you can get the complete picture there.


(Photos taken Saturday, November 13).

No comments:

Post a Comment