It started out as a beautiful day, and then it decided to pour.
Dear clouds, don't you know it is not okay to pour out water when I don't have my umbrella/rain boots?
(Couldn't decide between these two pictures.. so here's both)
You know the drill.. (random thoughts)
- Do you ever know a song, but not really know where it comes from/who sings it? The song I referenced in my title is definitely one of those for me. But no more, B.J. Thomas thanks for a great song
- Call me an old lady, but I cannot WAIT until Thanksgiving/Christmas Break when I will finally be able to read for pleasure. Any good book suggestions?
- Currently listening to John Mayer's "Where the Light Is: Live in Los Angeles" album via grooveshark, as I do my homework. J.Mayer, I still think you have a pretty awful personality, but I can listen to this album days on end.
- I miss Boy Meets World


No comments:
Post a Comment