Thursday, July 01, 2010

Random Things On My Mind ( yet again)

I know, I know. I haven´t blogged about Ecuador in forever. I dont have time to right now.. but I promise I´ll update on all the fun things we´ve been up to in the past two weeks, what God´s been showing me through my "moodiness," and how work has been. Plus I´m hopefully going on an exciting 4 day trip this weekend.. so there´s that too! Until then, enjoy my randomness.

#1  I´m thinking of starting a 365 photo project when I get back from Ecuador. (Click here for a definition or see Steph's for a great example. As I was thinking about this... I came up with a few ideas/concerns. ·First Concern- if I start a 365 project when I get back.. that will bring me into August or September of next year. Meaning after graduation. Meaning I just MIGHT be starting my adventures in a different country where I´m not exactly comfortable with bringing out my professional camera in front of people, as yet. (for safety reasons). So how would I get to finish the 365 days? ·Second idea- But how COOL would it be to start a photo project on my 21st birthday.. and document EVERY day of my 21st year?! ·Third idea- Why not just start the 365 day project here in Ecuador? Who cares if I only have my point-and-shoot camera with me.. I can still take nice photos? (hopefully). I dont know... I need some feedback on this one!
#2. Urban Outfitters, I find you WAY too expensive, but I love love love your creativity in products.  I want this shower curtain. (in spanish, of course).
#3. I used to love Jason Mraz. I found him hilarious, I went to his concert, and I just generally loved his music. Then I decided to read his blog. He wrote an entry that disgusted me..and since then I admit, Mr. Mraz is no longer my #1 played on iTunes. But today at work I decided to listen to my old favorite artist via youtube and grooveshark. I found this video. One.. I love this song. Two.. I love this music video. Three.. I want to make a video like this about my travels. Hmm. Maybe. Oh and Mr. Mraz is slowly getting played more and more again, I´m forgiving his blog entry. Now on to listening to John Mayer again, after his riducously insulting playboy interview..

2 comments:

  1. totally think it would be awesome to document your entire 21st year!!!! do it girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the 21st birthday idea BUT you should take more pictures in equador too!!!

    ReplyDelete