Friday, July 23, 2010

mm mm good

(originally supposed to be posted may 24th)

Just a few things I've been lovin' on lately..

1) I was in a blah mood the other day ..and in the midst of this blah mood, I decided to make Etta James my new pandora station.  And... suddenly I was in bliss. Pure bliss. Oh yes, I will be listening to Ms. Etta James, Ms. Ella Fitzgerald,  and Mr. Otis Redding for weeks to come!

2) This is super adorable. http://greenweddingshoes.com/young-love/.
Photographing a 4 year old's pseudo wedding.. yes, a bit weird, but move past that.. and just enjoy the cuteness.

3) Since I bought my camera, and have gotten more & more into photography.. the way I view everything has changed. I know, I know.. it sounds cliche. But seriously.. I see everything out of a "wow that would be an AMAZING photograph" point of view now. Definitely feel this way about the first 21 seconds of John Mayer's Clairty Music Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment