Wednesday, July 21, 2010

what i´ve been inspired by lately (7.21.10)

 About two years ago I found myself in a photojournalism professor´s office staring at his computer screen while he typed in the website address for MediaStorm. Prior to his typing we had a brief conversation about how I might be interested in taking a photography class, how I was amagazine journalism major, but after realizing I don´t want to write "everyday" of my life, I´m now looking for a new one..and not exactly sure if I wanted photojournalism to be it.

Fast forward those two years..  I´m entering my senior year as a public relations & international relations   double major and now have a HUGE love for photography. If I knew what I know now (hmm. how many times have I heard that phrase).. I would have taken the leap of faith and instead chosen photojournalism as my major, (but still kept my international relations as my second major). But no regrets, right? I like to believe that God works out our lives to where he wants them to go.. even when we somtimes make "wrong turns." And who knows if picking PR was a wrong turn. Maybe it was, maybe it wasnt... I can still pursue photography more formally (something I`m considering doing). Who knows what plans God has up his sleeve?

Anyway.. all this babble is to introduce what´s been inspiring me lately... Here´s a multimedia project I just found on the exact website that professor introduced me to years ago. I´m in  love with this project. I want to make ones just like it. And I think I shall....

(If your reading this via google reader.. go to my actual blog to watch the video)

PS- I did end up taking that photo class, and I loved it!
PS again- I´ll blog about Ecuador happenings and all that God has been teaching me...  very soon!
PS again again- Feel free to let me know whats been inspiring YOU lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment