Here´s part of our latest gchat convo:
3:18 PM Faith: Got caught up in looking at your friend Steph's 365 photos. It is amazing! If I had the time, I would do that. Right now I can hardly find time to do the dishes much less take a phot every day!
me: hahaha!
3:19 PM i´m hoping to do it starting on my 21st birthday.
so i can document everyday
of my 21st year
3:23 PM Faith: That is an excellent idea!
3:24 PM So I'll start mine on my 60th birthday. This way, I have __ more years to get the camera and my act together! :)
me: hahahahaha!
3
3:27 PM Faith: Is photography her major?
3:28 PM me: no her major is communications desing
photography is just a big hobby of hers
she´s so good!
i´m glad you looked at her blog!
2) If you didnt notice I put a __ for how many years until my mom´s 60th birthday. She´d kill me if I revealed her age to all of blog world.
3) My mom is one of the funniest people I know. Any inch of sense of humor I have.. is all inherited from her.(I may have said that before.. but I´m just reiterating the fact)
4) I have tons of blog entries to post today about Ecuador.
3:35 PM Faith: She sure has a knack for it! She thinks of taking a photo of a candy bar and it looks great! Is she the one who took those great photos of you?
3:36 PM me: with the yellow chair?
yup!
1) My mom is officially a fan of Steph`s blog and photography. (She found out about it because I referred to it in my last blog post) You should be a fan too!2) If you didnt notice I put a __ for how many years until my mom´s 60th birthday. She´d kill me if I revealed her age to all of blog world.
3) My mom is one of the funniest people I know. Any inch of sense of humor I have.. is all inherited from her.(I may have said that before.. but I´m just reiterating the fact)
4) I have tons of blog entries to post today about Ecuador.
No comments:
Post a Comment