- If I were a season, I’d be autumn
- If I were a love song, I'd be "At Last" by Etta James.
- If I were a candy, I'd be gummi bears!
- If I were a state, I’d be CALIFORNIA, baby.
- If I were a book of the bible, I'd be the Psalms.
- If I were a food, I’d be tart frozen yogurt (Pinkberry style)
- If I were a day, I’d be Sunday.
- If I were my dream job, I´d be a photographer/missionary/wife/mother.
- If I were a letter I’d be an "I." (duh!)
- If I were a 16 year old pop star, I'd be Justin Bieber.
- If I were a drink, I’d be mango green bubble tea. (I'd actually be any kind of tea)
- If I were the bible verse that described my current life, I'd be 2 Corinthians 4:18. ("So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.")
- If I were the bible verse that described my future life..aka my senior year of college, I´d be Psalm 139:16 ("your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.")
- If I were an article of clothing, I'd be a scarf or a summer dress.
- If I were in a TV show, I'd be in Glee.
- If I were a piece of furniture, I´d be a hammock.
- If I were a mall in the store and could therefore get anything I want for FREE, I´d be Teavana or H&M.
- If I were an accent, I´d be an Australian one
- If I were a specific time, I´d be June-August 2008 when I was on Santa Monica Summer Project. Best summer of my life.
- If I were a cupcake, I´d be a red velvet cupcake.
- If I were a Food Network program, I´d be Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
- If I were a pasttime, I´d be this little "if I were game" right here. It was fun.. maybe I´ll do it again.
(PS- This was orginally supposed to be posted in May)
(PS again- I give Bianca Juarez all the credit for this blog post idea.. she did it first!)
No comments:
Post a Comment