1. Starting my 365 day project on my 21st birthday.
2. My 21st Birthday in general!
3. Being reuinted with all my friends. (especially Ms. Sarah Korzun. She was abroad all of fall semester, and we saw each other for a mere 3 days before I eventually went out of the country. Finally we will be in the same country/same state/15 minutes away from each other for the WHOLE year!)
4. Experiencing "summertime" in Syracuse & seeing everyone you know on the quad, the first few weeks of school.
5. Using my SLR camera again! (The MINUTE I get back to the states)
6. Attempting to use full manual settings (vs. the aperture or shutter setting) alot more on my camera
7. The Garage Sales I´m going to try and go to before life gets crazy busy.
8. Thrift Stores! (unlike Garage Sales, they´re open everyday!)
9. An iced green tea latte
.
10. PANDORA (it doesnt work outside of the US)
11. Reading the Twilight series again (judge me)
12. Finishing the Harry Potter series (I stopped at book 5 my senior year of highschool when life got "too busy")
13. Possibly doing the "100 Strangers Project."
Explanation of this project: So I was blog surfing (yup, I made that a phrase) and I came across this one and learned how she was attempting to take a picture of one stranger per week for a year. It reminded me of a flickr site a came along time ago that I immediately fell in love with after seeing each picture and reading the stories behind them. SO I´m thinking about doing my own "find a stranger, ask them a few questions, and take a photo" project. I want to say I´ll do it once a week... but I think I´d rather just do it at my leisure until I reach 100. And then at the end put the photos together in some super cool way.. (a photo album or a video.. or maybe both!) I have to say though I´m a bit nervous. Everyone thinks I´m super outgoing.. but I promise, I can be as shy as they come. Any which way.. I´m excited to go out of my comfort zone and get a some photo-journalistic photos.
There are many other things, but these are the ones I could think of right now
No comments:
Post a Comment