Friday, July 09, 2010

before I travel..

Going away for the weekend! Won´t be back until sometime next week. Before I go. I´d like to share some things...

1) As promised, here are the videos of me repelling down the waterfall in Mindo. They´re both essentially the same except: in the first one I slip against the rock (haha!) and the in the second one I´ve gotten the hang of it (minus my "graceful" landing) since it was my second time down.





2) I´m proud of this picture. Not because it´s the "greatest" photo.. but because I accomplished depth of field with my little non SLR camera. Woo hoo!
3) Although that one Mexican resturant that we went to last Friday sucked, they did have some cool vintag-y things.. things that I would love one day in my future home..
How COOL would it be to own a juke box? Probably not super realistic.. but oh well.
4) So I´ve decided (see this post for my decision process)... to start my 365 day photo project on my 21st birthday and document my whole 21st year! I´m pretty excited!
5) I love when the tv shows I watch play my favorite songs/artists. I just heard a bit of Mr. Ray Lamontagne via the show "Parenthood" (my new favorite show). I was in bliss for 30 seconds.
6) I miss garage sales and thrift stores.
7) Note to self. When I move to a foreign country..and have to start buying my own groceries. NEVER ever ever buy anything that has been imported from America. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment