Monday, June 28, 2010

to be quite honest..

I´m in one of those "woe is me-I´m super sensitive right now-Watch what you say because I may bite your head off- life sucks- I wish my life were A,B & C - I wish I were anywhere but here-God please help me-I feel like crying it out" kind of moods. And I can´t shake it. I hate this. I hate how I let my "moods" dictate my life. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
Ugh.

 I began this post with the intention of updating everyone about my past week here in Ecuador.. but honestly, I´m not in the mood (as you can see above).. and I dont feel like faking it right now to update.So I´ll write more tomorrow, I guess.
I´m going to get back to work, and pray my way through the rest of this day, and hopefully the rest of this mood. If you can, please pray for with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment