1. Finish "Amanecer" (aka "Breaking Dawn" written in Spanish)
(Not going to lie, it's been a bit tough to get through. Especially since my I'm-dont-have-a-schedule-therefore-I'm-in-a-funk-of-laziness mood lasts most of the day. But I'm determined to finish it!)
2. Take more photos.
(I've barely used my camera while I've been home)
3. Start listening to the 1000+ songs that I have yet to listen to on my itunes.
(I went through all my songs and realized there were 1111 songs that I had never before listened to! That's 1/3 of my music. I couldn't believe it.)
4. Figure out how I'm going to blog my Ecuadorian experience.
(I' would love to a picture-a-day type ordeal.. but I just found out the house I'm staying in wont have internet.. and while internet will be accessible in other places, it might be too hard to promise a post everyday.. so we'll see. Any suggestions?)
5. Find some feature articles online in Spanish (preferably from an Ecuadorian source), to get a feel for the style of writing.
(since I'll be writing them in Ecuador!)
6. Begin praying ALOT more for my time in Ecuador.
( I took some time to pray for Ecuador today. Specifically, I prayed through Psalm 143. It felt pretty awesome to use this psalm to trust God in my specific situation. You can pray with me... if you'd like)
6. Begin praying ALOT more for my time in Ecuador.
( I took some time to pray for Ecuador today. Specifically, I prayed through Psalm 143. It felt pretty awesome to use this psalm to trust God in my specific situation. You can pray with me... if you'd like)
7. Skype with me.
ReplyDelete