Tuesday, September 07, 2010
#7. scary movie esque
Lets talk about how my day went. (If you don't care how my day went.. then just read #6 for explanation on the picture)
1. Woke up at 8:30 to do homework that I was too lazy to do last night
2. Had a phone meeting with my first OFFICIAL photography client! I'm shooting her wedding a week from Saturday. SO EXCITED!
3. Classes 11-3:30.
4. Up until this point, I would put my day in the "fine" category. And then I went to the recorders office to see how many credits I had left for graduation..and HELLO bad day. Without going into a super long story (because it is one).. lets just say I had to put Isaiah 26:3 into great use, pray ALOT, talk to a few friends, and finally decide that I should switch my International Relations major, to a minor. (So I am now a Public Relations Major and IR minor)
5. I then went to an Equal Time meeting.. because I am the new PHOTO EDITOR for the magazine! yippee! (Shouts to Steph for getting me that gig!)
6. Finally on the way home.. I realized because of the stressfulness of my day I had not pulled out my camera once. So in the midst of the rain, thunder, and lightning.. I tried to accomplish a scary movie esque shot.
PS- To be quite honest.. I haven't been super proud of my photos since I've started this project. While this project is simply about forcing yourself to use the camera everyday.... I do want to start taking prettier pictures. So lets hope/pray for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment