Sunday, September 12, 2010

#12. no cameras allowed at Juice Jam.

Every year Syracuse University has an outdoor concert called Juice Jam.  This year   Mouth's Cradle (two Syracuse University students), Super Mash Bros, Passion Pit, and Lupe Fiasco performed. Oh my goodness, AH-MAZING, AH-MAZING, AH-MAZING! Definitely one of the best concerts I've been to in a long time!

Now, I have brought a camera to each & every Juice Jam since my freshmen year... so imagine my surprise when (now that I'm finally taking my photography seriously,) I find out cameras are NOT allowed at Juice Jam. I sadly left my SLR camera in a friends car, and prepared to sneak in my tiny point and shoot camera. I was successful.. but a small problem arose when I realized I left my memory cards for that camera in my room.
So I was forced to take a cell phone picture.. which surprisingly came out decent..

[Mouth's Cradle]

[And then Sarah saved the day by lending me her memory card for my camera. So I was able to get some other pics...]


Alyssa (x2) and Tony.. nice dance moves!


Lesson learned from today.. For concerts, I either need a zoom lens or need to be super close to the stage. (Hence most of the pictures being of my friends around me).

No comments:

Post a Comment