Here's a story for ya..
Yesterday I thought I was sick. I woke up with throat pains, a sure sign for my body that a cold is around the corner. I went through a day of cold medicine, orange juice, tea and for dinner I decided to buy Campbell Soup At Hand (in addition to my pizza bagels). Well I never got around to eating the soup.... but this morning I woke up feeling FINE and not sick anymore! I don't really eat soup unless its french onion (made by Emily of course) or if I'm sick. So now this soup just sits and stares at me on my desk.
Why this story? Well I was out of my room from 11-9pm today and it was about 8pm that I realized I forgot my camera in my room... and I was just going to post another photobooth picture but then I saw this tweet from my AMAZING sister....."My sister is a photographer, and she's very good." Besides making me being ridiculously happy/grateful for her compliment.. it inspired me to actually use my SLR today, and not settle for photobooth.
So thank you Aisha, Campbell soup, and Andy Warhol for the inspiration for this photo!
PS- Yes. Yes I did create a mini studio in my room complete with printer paper and a tank top.. to capture this photo
PSx2- GLEE second season aired tonight! I've already danced/re-listened to all of the song's from tonight's episode.
Not gonna lie, when you first started out I was a little weary of your skills. But you're getting better and better as months pass. And now you're amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou always said you wanted to take up photography. Kudos to you for sticking to it and kicking butttt. Proud of you!
Always,
Aisha