My mom & Jenny met at
CBC when they were in the same Sunday School class. I was a small one year old at the time. Fast forward 20 years.. through acting in Christmas musicals with Jenny as the director, through Jenny's oldest daughter and I becoming friends, through countless pioneer club and youth group meetings led by Jenny, through my mom and Jenny becoming great friends... and you land (more or less) on today, when I had the AMAZING honor of shooting Jenny's wedding! Jenny went to school to study fine arts and film, so naturally Jenny has picked up photography over the years. And when she began to see that I took an interest in photography over the past year.. she immediately took me under my wing, allowing me to photograph her youngest daughter, giving me great advice, and just being an all around great photo mentor. It was such a blessing & compliment when Jenny asked me to photograph her wedding.. to know that she had confidence in my skill as a "photographer" is just absolutely amazing. I had been praying about doing my photography on a more "formal/professional" basis.. and Jenny opened up HUGE doors for that opportunity.
Thank you and Congratulations Jenny & John!
I'll hopefully be putting all the photos on facebook in the next week...and eventually on a future online portfolio!
PS- I'm trying out a new watermark!
No comments:
Post a Comment