Wednesday, September 29, 2010

#29. booths

So there's this cafe called Food.com, in addition to tables, this cafe also has booths. Now if you're a Newhouse student you can relate with me in saying.. obtaining one of these booths is equivalent to finding GOLD. Pure gold. Because these booths have an outlet right next to the table, they are spacious, comfortable..and 9 times out of 10 these booths are occupied.
So my friend Young and I were sitting at a boring table.. when all of a sudden I look over and see an EMPTY booth... I immediately alerted Young, ran over to the table with the book I was reading, placed the book on the table to hold our spot, and ran back over to pack up my stuff.. all the while watching the table like a hawk so no one would take it.
This is Young.. sitting in our booth. SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment