Monday, September 06, 2010

#6. an 8 year old pro fisher

I'll be honest with you. It's only 6th of this project..and already I am challenged... Sometimes its actually remembering to pull out my camera (like yesterday), sometimes its striving to get the post up by midnight (like the first 3 days) and sometimes its picking which photo to acutally post (like today).

While this isn't my "favorite" photo of the day.. it is my "favorite story behind the photo".. of the day.


We (CRU & BCM) went to Jamesville Beach today for a labor day picnic! While on a "photo walk," Rach and I came across 3  brothers (one isn't pictured here) fishing.  This photo is one I snapped right after the oldest brother (stripped shirt) caught a fish! Post fish- we made conversation with them about what kind of fishing he has done, what Rachel's professor will think when she shows him how big the fish was, and how their youngest brother wasn't a pro-fisher like they were, as yet.


(I'm mainly a huge fan of this photo because sometimes I'll take sneeky shots of strangers, versus having a conversation with them. So I greatly appreciate our boldness in talking to them, practicing my photo journalism skills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment