Friday, September 03, 2010

#3. downtown murals


Sometimes I'm too exhausted to think/type in anything but "list"...
1. My internship is in downtown Syracuse.
2. Amazing murals exist in this area.
3. The End


PS- It's 12:09 AM.. so I'm only 9 minutes late today. Improvement, huh?
AND I just decided to edit the last 3 days of my 365 project.. as in I went into the blog post format and changed the date of when it was posted.  Make sense? So for example... the top of this post should actually say Saturday September 4th.. since I technically posted it at 12:09 as I said. But I changed it so it says September 3 11:59PM. AKA.. I cheated a little bit. But in my defense.. I took all the pictures on the ACTUAL date they were supposed to be taken.. its just that I've been way too busy until after midnight to post them here. I promise.. I will try to start taking photos AND posting them all before midnight..
I don't know why I feel as though I'm confessing. It's my blog. I do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment