Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Summer Playlist

Just a few songs I've been playing on repeat this summer. 


                            


Summer Playlist
1. "Que Lio"- Marc Anthony. 
(First heard this song while watching HawthoRNe. I made it one of my pandora stations. Hoping my spanish will improve a bit via this station.)
2. "I won't let go"- Rascal Flatts. 
(Someone sing this to me.)
3. "Look at me Now"- Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne
(LEHGO)
4. "Look at me Now"- Karmin
(Everytime I listen to one version of this song, I immediately have to listen to the other.)
5. "Beggin"- Madcon
6. "Next Big Thing"- Nikki & Rich 
(Similar to Beggin.. this song comes on my Janele Monae Pandora station all the time)
7." Easy"- Rascal Flats ft. Natasha Beddingfield 
(Yup, two Rascal Flats')
8. "Barton Hollow"- Civil Wars 
(New found love for them. Get their album for free via Noisetrade)
9. "Super Bass"- Karmin 
(True story. I like the Karmin cover of this better than the original Nikki Minaj version)
10. "ET"- Katy Perry ft. Kayne West
(This video is incredibly weird.)
11. "Farther Along"- Josh Garrels. 
(Love him. Love the truth behind his lyrics. Love his folk music style. Love listening to him as I do my devotions. Love that I also got his newest album for free via Noisetrade)
12. "Mama's Song"- Carrie Underwood 
(Just got her newest album, even though it isn't that new. Also a really big fan of "Change" on the album)
13. "Rumor Has It"- Adele 
(Let's be honest. I listen to Adele about 6 times a day. Woman is fabulous. This song happens to be the one I play the most right now. It really represents the whole album).
14. "Just Can't Get Enough"- Black Eyed Peas
(Would love to see these guys in concert)
15. "Don't Cry"- Kirk Franklin 
(My church has been doing this alot for worship lately. Love it.)


As you can see I've got a good mix of not so new songs, and actual Summer 2011 songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment