I know I'm about a million years behind on posting photos for my 365 day project... But I just wanted to share this.
When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation* brought me joy.
Psalm 94:19
*consolation: comfort, solace, relief
Fear, anxiety, and worry have been super present in my life since I made the decision to spend two years in the Dominican Republic working with Makarios. I know its natural to have fears about big changes and I'm aware that the enemy often tries to get a foothold through the aforementioned 3 things... So today I pray. Today I pray the Psalmist's words. Today I ask God for his comfort. I ask the Lord to replace my anxiety with his joy. With his perfect peace. Amen.
PS- Stay tuned for... visual changes to the blog, support raising stuff, AND all the photos I'm supposed to be uploading everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment