Friday, July 29, 2011
#331. vegitation + SPOTIFY!
Okay, really just leaves next to the side of my house.
-----------------
I love music. I love programs that allow you to listen to music. I love spotify
•Short version: Spotify. Click this link. Download it now.
•Long Version: I'm pretty sure I will use Spotify just as much (if not more) I use iTunes. It's legit. 15 million songs available for streaming. Completely legal. Completely free (that is of course if you stick with the basic account). I think I'm in love. It's been in Europe for a few years now, but just debuted in the USofA in July. So they're still being exclusive.. requiring you to request an invite and all.. but I requested on Monday or Tuesday, and got the link yesterday.
oh MAN, I just realized.. this probably isn't going to work when I'm in the Dominican Republic. Need to milk it when I can now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment