See here for what I mean by 11:58pm photo.
After a great day of my Makarios Orientation, going to Barton Springs & out to eat with 3 of the girls I'll be moving to the DR with.... (why oh why didn't I take a picture of any of those events?)
Emily and I went to the infamous HEB (it's only infamous to myself, Adrienne, and Sarah from our Spring Break visit when we found a way to go back to that grocery store and get the same cashier almost every night).. and I got this soda. It was dis-gus-TING! We get back to Em's house.. and I complain about how I haven't taken a picture yet, she tells me to take a picture of my Wild Red soda. So I do.
I don't know what's worse.. taking silly pictures of soda cans OR not taking a photo at all. Sorry I've been so sucky at this 365 project thing. I'm a bit over it.
Photo taken on July 9, 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment