At least I think thats what they are...If any of you are wondering why I take so many pictures of nature.. its because when I'm walking home from a long day on campus and suddenly remember that I need a picture for the day, I look around to see what is the tiniest bit photo-esque..and its always nature!
- TOMORROW (March 1st) is my half birthday. I will be 21 1/2 years old. Remember when you were a little kid and you always included the 1/2 once you reach that point in the year? Like you would never say.. "I'm 8 years old". You would always say "I'm 8 1/2". Well I'm not going to do that.. but trust me, come summer if anyone asks my age I will bring out my inner kid and say, Oh I'll be 22 in September.
- TOMORROW is also the half birthday of this 365 day project! I'm hoping to have an extra special picture of some sorts.. we'll see how my day goes.
-TOMORROW is also the first day of March. Oh my artichokes, when did time start moving at double speed?
- TOMORROW is also free pancake day at Ihop!
Tomorrow, Tomorrow you're only a day away.

No comments:
Post a Comment