Sunday, February 13, 2011

#165. CRU Valentines Day

Syracuse CRU has a tradition for Valentines Day where the boys host a dinner for the girls. Today was that day..and it was absolutely amazing. So much fun! Nice job guys :)

(I decided to be lazy and not bring my SLR camera. Let me tell you, I regretted it... Maybe its because I've become spoiled with the quality my SLR will produce.. but I'm just not as happy with the photos I took. Oh well, moments are moments right?)






Dinner was great, the V-day music was great, and the decorations were great.. but probably the best part of the night was a speed dating game the guys came up with. (What the above picture is from). The girls were given a question to ask on our "speed date" with one of the guys. And we had to attempt to get the answer to the question but without directly asking the question. And we had to do that all in 2 minutes. So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment