This picture may not be THAT exciting to you, but it is to me.
I made a New Years Resolution to be "healthier".. within that I want to go to the gym 3 times a week, go to bed earlier, drink more water, eat breakfast, & take my vitamins on a daily basis.
This is week two of the gym going, and I'll be honest and say.. I'm amazing myself with my drive to go to the gym at 11:30pm (Our gym closes late & it's the only time I was able to go today).
Part of this drive comes from some of the girls from my small group (which was AMAZING tonight) talking about running a marathon. And it dawned on me.. I should sign up for one, because here's the thing: I have absolutely ZERO drive to workout. Z-e-r-o. I don't like doing it, I could find a million and two better things to do with that time, and I have pretty terrible stamina. So if I have this future 5K race in sight.. I'd be forced to train for it.
We'll see... to be honest I come up with alot of ideas tiny plans for my life that never come to culmation. So if you see me tomorrow or a couple days from now on campus.. just remind me.. and maybe it'll remind me to sign up.
Off to the gym!
(Who am I?)

No comments:
Post a Comment