SU v. West Virginia.
We won!
Happy Valentines Day!
One of the freshman players, Baye Moussa Keita is from Senegal. Two of the guys in the student section had a huge Senegalese flag to cheer him on. I was so impressed..
-On a completely different note here are some amazing things I found lately that I just have to share:
We won!
Happy Valentines Day!
One of the freshman players, Baye Moussa Keita is from Senegal. Two of the guys in the student section had a huge Senegalese flag to cheer him on. I was so impressed..
-On a completely different note here are some amazing things I found lately that I just have to share:
-New Kind of Save The Date.
Instead of a card this couple did a video. Adorable. Just adorable.
I made a New Years Resolution/Goal to start crafting more. Anyone want to join me?
- Anjulie and Sam.
Holy Canoli, do I ever want to produce stories like this. One day..
Holy Canoli, do I ever want to produce stories like this. One day..
(This video is actually by the couple in the above Save the Date video. They are so creative. I admire them)
- Louis Armstrong's Voice.
I've been familiar with Louis Armstrong's music was ever since I first heard "What a Wonderful World" featured in the movie Madeline (one of my favorite movies when I was a little girl).. But it's just now that I'm realizing how in love I am with his voice. Listen to this song and you'll see what I'm talking about. Do I hear new Pandora station? Yes, yes I do.
- Poseidon Underwater Resort. I want to stay in this hotel:
- Poseidon Underwater Resort. I want to stay in this hotel:
Okay this is the same couple (Max & Molly) that I've mentioned in the two previous vimeos. But I just can't get enough of them. Oh and I'm also putting it on my life list to be in a dance contest.


No comments:
Post a Comment