Saturday, December 04, 2010

taking a little break

Short Version: I'm taking a break from this blog for my sanity

Long Version: 
Here’s the reality of it ladies and gentleman:  I have a 6 page paper & presentation due Tuesday, a 15 page paper and presentation on Wednesday, a presentation on Thursday, another presentation  the following Monday, a 10 page paper due Tuesday, a huge group project due Wednesday, an exam on Thursday and another exam on Friday. 

I remember making a promise to myself that I would never take a break from this photo blog .. but then again I never could have fathomed that homework would begin to EAT me alive the way it has been.
So there it is, for the simple fact that there are only 24 hours in a day, and for the next two weeks the majority of those hours will be consumed by work, I am taking a break from this blog.
I will still definitely take photos everyday.. I just don’t have the time right now to choose/edit and post them every single day (which believe it or not takes a long time). 

That’s all. I hope anyone that reads my blog everyday can forgive me for this little break I’m taking. I also ask for forgiveness from my friends for the cookiness /blunt-nesss/ insanity that is going to be my personality over the next few weeks from my lack of sleep.

PS- Pray for me please. Because my situation seems utterly impossible right now… and I know that the ONLY way I’m getting through these next two weeks is with God & the strength he gives me to accomplish everything. 
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”- Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. I forgive you :) hehe Good luck with everything, I'm praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete