Saturday, December 18, 2010

#108. today is a great day

Do you know why today is a great day?

  1.  I now have the time to re-continue this photo blog. As most of you know... school work literally took my life away the past two weeks. Four all nighters (three of them were in a row),  one 15 page paper, one 6 page paper, two 10 page papers, 4 presentations, one group project and two final exams later..and I'm free. Which brings me to my next great thing..
  2.  I am HOME and free of school for the next month. Dear Christmas break, we are going to have a RELAXING time this year. I hope you're ready.

I'm super sad/a tiny bit regretful that I wasn't able to post a photo a day for the past two weeks. But no worries guys, I never plan on doing that again. Ever. (unless I'm somewhere that has limited internet access)
The upside is.. I was still able to take a photo every day.. so scroll down to view the 15+ posts that I just put up!

Before you scroll down,  take a gander at today's photo..

 Our chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment