Photos taken on December 4th
I had to post all 3 of these photos that I took on this day.. even though they're not related..
Okay, so how many photos can I post of these berry trees, right? WELL.. let me just point out that perfect & amazing snowflake in between the two berries on the bottom left. I was just trying to take photo of the berries..and that perfect little snowflake wiggled his way in. And I didn't even notice it until hourss after I took the photo.. Can you say SERENDIPITY?
I took the above photo on my way to what would be a LONG day in the library. And because I worked so hard.. I rewarded myself by going to the SU v NC State game. We got there kind of late.. so we had to sit in the nosebleed of the student section..
And after the game (which we BARELY won. Step it up guys).. Sarah and Em did a little posing.



No comments:
Post a Comment