Saturday, December 18, 2010

#98. alto cinco for Amanda's birthday..

Photos take on December 8

This was Wednesday. Aka the day after my third consecutive all nighter. I literally felt like death. But as soon as my 15 page paper/presentation were done.. I went home, ignored the world and had the most AMAZING date with my bed.. And then later at night I  went out to Alto Cinco with Em & Amanda to have a belated celebration of Amanda's birthday.

It was crazy dark in the restaurant so I couldn't get a photo of us. But Em & I gushed about the Spanish style interior decorating throughout the enitre meal.. so I had to capture a piece of it.

And even though the snow got in the way, I had to post a picture of the 3 of us. Thanks for  taking the picture Rob.. also thanks for picking us up & taking us home!

No comments:

Post a Comment