Sunday, December 26, 2010

#116. i'm dreaming of a (post) white Christmas

It wasn't a white Christmas day in NJ this year....instead we had a white (post) Christmas.

After church today, I threw on some boots and ventured outside to capture a few photos.



Disclaimer, I have a unbelievable fear of spiders. But this frozen spiderweb.. pretty cool.

Frozen sap on a tree..

Snow covered bricks outside our home.

And then I came inside, made some hot chocolate and watched movies all day underneath a warm blanket. 
True story, snow is much more appreciated under these circumstances. 

Things on my Mind:
- Fact. Sound of Music is one of the best movies ever made. As I watched it on ABC today, my mom reminded that I was six years old when my grandma first showed me that movie. And how my sister and I sat pleasantly throughout the entire movie (pretty unheard of for a 6 and 4 year old).
- I saw Dear John for the first time last year, and I hated it. I decided to give it a second chance & watched it again today. Yup, still not a huge fan. 
- A third Transformers is coming out this summer. Im not usually in support of any movie that decides to put out a third.. but I'm pretty excited for it, seeing how I have a guilty pleasure for the first two.
- Clearly I have movies on the brain today. I guess that comes with watching four movies in a row. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey IMANI!!! I just watched Sound of Music yesterday for the first time ever. I thought it was good but maybe coulda been better had my mom not sang along. I already told you this via text but I haven't commented on your blog recently. Adios!

    ReplyDelete