1. I like sushi now. I tried it for the first time almost 3 years ago and almost THREW UP. But last Friday, I braved the waters and tried some of my friend's again. And I liked it! I went to a sushi bar on Monday and loved it even more. I feel SO cool now. (That last sentence was not a joke.)
2. At 9am tomorrow I will officially be a senior in college. WHAT THE HECK?!
3. My dear friend Sarah Korzun has been staying in my room since she got back from her semester in London. She's asleep right now.. and I just heard her sleep talk! I l-o-v-e hearing people sleep talk.. it entertains me.
4. Speaking of sleep talking... if there's ever the rare chance that I have not slept for over 28 hours and you call me just as I finished my first 1/2 hour of sleep.. apparently I will have a hilarious conversation with you.
5. We did a freshmen ladies photoshoot last Friday afternoon. This is one of my favorites that I took. I heart these girls.
6. Part 3 of my upcoming summer is coming in the next blog post! Te prometo ;)
7. GOODNIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment