Thursday, May 27, 2010

i'm a bit ridiculous when it comes to bugs.

So.. I arrive home tonight after catching up with friends at a coffee shop for 5 hours (it was a very good conversation). I walk up our front steps, glance down, scream and jump 10 feet high to avoid the HUGEST silverfish I have ever seen in my life. (For those of you don't know what a silverfish is.. its this bug.) I then proceed to go inside and find our nearest Windex. (Little background on me.. I'm deathly afraid of bugs, and also deathly afraid of killing bugs.. so since I've been a little girl if my mom or sister is not around to kill a bug I see in the house.. my method of is to spray them with some kind of Windex-like liquid until they die... ridiculous, I know). So I walk outside, ready to kill Mr. Silverfish (because if I leave him alive outside our front door, he will find a way to get in our house, up the stairs, in my room, and live on my face... in the middle of the night.. duh). But as SOON as I open the front door.. he scurries away. UGH. (I just felt compelled to share that story).

By the by.. I'm thinking of changing my blog URL soon.. right now its my name, and its just too boring.
(Just a forewarning)

No comments:

Post a Comment