•If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind - James 1:5
•Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. - Proverbs 3:7
•Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.- Jeremiah 32:17
As I spend time over the next 3 weeks brushing up on my Spanish.. I'm praying that God would give me the wisdom and knowledge to take my Spanish skills to the next level. I'm praying for complete humility. I'm praying that when I think its difficult, I would remember nothing is too hard for him. I'm praying that I would not rely on my own ability to do this but instead, trust and rely on him.
After all, he already knows Spanish ;)
3 Weeks and counting until Ecuador!
No comments:
Post a Comment