Here's what I've been loving on lately..
1) Vitamin String Quartet. I saw three of my friends tweet about this, so I had to check them out for myself. This group does covers of songs, but not w/ voices.. instead with string instruments (violin, guitar, cello, etc.) Maybe its because I played the violin for 9 years, or maybe because they're plain awesome... but I can't get enough of these guys.
Here's a link to their youtube page with almost all of their stuff. I can almost assure you won't be let down.. http://www.youtube.com/user/vitaminstringquartet?blend=1&ob=4
A good one by them. Enjoy.
(ignore the silly graphic)
FYI: Other great ones by them: "Makes Me Wonder," "That's What You Get," and "Your Song,"
2) Bruno Mars- My friend Jasmijn introduced me to this song & artist. And I've listened to it about a million times now. It's that good. I can't wait for him to come out with more stuff (He has about 6 songs now on an EP that I'm thinking about buying)
3) Justin Timberlake's rendition of "Hallelujah" - Seriously, What artist hasn't made a rendition of this song? And yet almost every time I find out about a new one.. I instantly fall in love with it.
4) Glee's Rendition of "The Lady is a Tramp"- Puck singing, the outfit he's wearing, and old school music that you could potentially swing dance to. Uh-mazing. Enough said.
Here's a link to the video, since youtube isn't allowed to play it, I can't post it on here.
http://videos.nymag.com/video/Glee-The-Lady-Is-a-Tramp
No comments:
Post a Comment