Tuesday, May 24, 2011

#265. tall grass.

Last week after graduation was a time of unwinding. So it was okay that I vegged out in front of the tv 24 hours a day. It was okay that I didn't unpack one of my bags & left them sitting in the living room. And it was okay that I boxers & a t-shirt around the house all day. But now its week two after graduation and This evening was the first time that I became utterly restless, and realized my need to get out of the house. I grabbed a blanket, my camera, journal and bible and headed to this baseball field near my house.


When I walked on the field I was a bit upset to see that the grass was super tall. (Because in my mind, tall grass equates to more insects). But who knew that tall grass would be the source of all my pictures today?





No comments:

Post a Comment