I didn't do as much photo shooting as much as I was "photo shot".. so here are a few pictures from my end.
Spring time in Syracuse. There's nothing like it.
(Especially when you've survived 100 inches of snow and monsoon like rain)
(Especially when you've survived 100 inches of snow and monsoon like rain)
The reason why I was in front of the camera instead of behind the camera most of the day was because I needed photos of me for my Dominican Republic support letters/blog. I got this idea from a photographer who did a photo shoot of a girl going on a mission trip to Malawi. They used a painted globe and a heart sticker as a prop.
I had a few friends help me recreate a similar thing.
I had a few friends help me recreate a similar thing.
The heart is where DR is.
And then I took some shots of Emily..





No comments:
Post a Comment