Thursday, May 05, 2011

#246. God on the Quad

We had a "Surprise CRU" tonight on the Quad where we just had some worship and testimonies. It was amazing.

-----------
30 Day Song Challenge
Day 26: A song that you can play on the instrument
"Hoedown"- Aaron Copeland

I played the violin for 9 years (4th-12th grade).
Remember the song in the "Beef is what's for dinner" Commercial from years ago? Well that song is really called "Hoedown" and let me tell you it is the HARDEST song I have ever played on the violin.. and my orchestra was so proud for the few times we were actually able to play it correctly.

Fastforward to the 1:05 for the part that you'll probably be most familar with.


Also pretty proud of the fact that I can play Trepak, which you'll probably recognize as the Nutcracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment