Today it was Zephaniah 3:17, someone tweeted the verse, and I could not have read it at a better time. Like, seriously.
The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing. -Zephaniah 3:17 (Amplified Version)
---------------------------------------
I believe I'm either pretty dehydrated or have a virus. (I'll leave all the yucky bathroom details to your imagination). Please be praying that I heal super soon, so I can get back to work!! I'm still feeling very dizzy/lightheaded when I'm standing up/move my head too fast.
AND:
Preview on me teaching my first ESL class!! -- full blog post to come soon!
Thanks Erika for the pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment