Monday, September 19, 2011
[God is good because..] Lamentations 3:21-25
God is good because he's always reminding me of his word when I need it most.
Last Tuesday (9/13), we were having our weekly Women prayer time amongst our staff, and just before I was about to share how I'm in the midst of my "chaos" stage of the transition process (This process being= Settled, Unsetting, Chaos, Resettling, Newly Settled). God reminded me of this passage, and I'll tell ya.. never has this passage applied to me so directly before in my life. Thank you God.
Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
Lamentations 3:21-25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing that, it's an encouraging word! It will be exciting to look back on this time after we've crossed over into 'newly settled' territory :)
ReplyDelete